First thing first. The quality of the heat press matters. The superiority of the equipment must take a priority as the deciding factor and not the price. Many would believe that getting a tool that does not cause a big dent in your wallet is the better idea. Being economic and purchasing a low-grade heat press could damage your product once and for all. The smarter call would be to make the right investment and purchase the best heat press one can find on the market.
It is not easy to differentiate between a t-shirt that has been screen printed versus one that is heat pressed. Besides, it is a fact that getting a heat pressed image on your t-shirt is a lot economical. Ordering a custom t-shirt using the best heat press 2017 available is simpler and cheaper. With a screen print t-shirt, the numbers made have to be large; else the cost per piece will be ridiculously high.
The heat press is a tool that will press a design onto a material. Using very high temperatures and heavy pressures, the design is embedded in the material on a permanent basis.
Everyone will want the best heat press machine possible. There are many advantages to this method of printing.
Advantages of a heat press
* A variety of colours can be utilized. There is no issue as long as the colours do not overlap.
* Images include photographs taken as well.
* It does not get messy. It is fairly clean and eloquent.
Cons of a heat press
* The setting up costs of the heat press can be expensive
* The t-shirt can get bulky if too many layers are created
* It can be a time-consuming process while cutting the exact image out.
The disadvantages are nothing compared to what is gained in the process. The alternative method is screen printing. Considering the two options, the heat press is believed to be a more popular and creative method of imprinting images.
admin March 26, 2017
Posted In: Heat Press Machine